Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, November 25, 2012

A day in the life...

PHEW what a BUSY week it's been! Between work and getting ready for the holidays there was no time for blogging - BOOOO!! BUT I was able to complete a few projects that I will be posting soon!! Here are some pics from the last 2 weeks...

We bought a goose - ok not really, just a pic! And not even the pic - I bought it for the frame for a project I am working on...


Maya's turkey nails...she started out with the traditional yellow and orange BUT decided to switch it up and make it fun - I LOVE the way they came out!!

I moved a few things around in the kitchen



Since we didn't get to carve Halloween pumpkins, we carved Thanksgiving pumpkins...a feather, pilgrim hat and Turkey...

Took down the Thanksgiving decor and have started putting up touches of Christmas (always hard in a new house - trying to figure out where everything goes).  Vintage Alvin and The Chipmunks album - I used to listen to these as a kid....

Helping my lil guy reach the tippy top!!

A lil sneak peak of a project I will be blogging about 
What have you been up to?

No comments: