Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mani Monday

Hi girls! I am posting Mani Monday (I know, it's Tuesday BUT last night the kids and I made turkeys, I tried that detox bath thats all over pinterest {keep your eyes peeled for posts on both afore mentioned things} so I was in bed early). If you've read my blog you KNOW my 13 year old loves doing her nails (and I LOVE that she's such an incredible athlete AND girly girl!!). So she always wants me to post her nails on Mani Monday, so without further ado, her are Maya's nails....


She has a pearly white coat, did a silver glitter diagonal line and then added turquoise stripes at the bottom....

I used to do FUN nails all the time and then I started working, my nails have been a lil more on the conservative side (Maya says "BORING"). So I mixed it up ever so slightly this week...


Above is with the flash and below is without....



PURE ICE - Kiss me Here (the grey putty color) ELF topcoat (SERIOUSLY the best topcoat EVER - really keeps the polish on and un-chipped) and Nicōle - Glitter in my Stocking (which is gold and red glitters)

What your FAVE go to polish and color and WHY!?!?!

No comments: