Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, November 26, 2012

Mani Monday Pearls and Turkey's

I am linking up with Heather at Glitter and Gloss http://www.glitterandglossblog.com/2012/11/mani-monday_26.html for Mani Monday. My daughter is always doing her nails and LOVES to link up! She would just die if she was ever featured!! Do ya think I have a lil diva on my hands?!?! She did turkey's last week for Thanksgiving....I LOVE that she went the non-traditional route with colors and did her faves instead of orange, yellow and brown...


She used the nail art think line polishes for the "feathers" and the Sally Hansen pen for the faces! 

Last week I did a french tip and decided to add pearls to the middle finger - I LOVED the classy FUN look! 



I got the pearls at Family Dollar - they came in this lil wheel o'fun!


I seriously find the MOST incredible stuff at Family Dollar - if there's one in your town - check it out!! And go with an open mind - remembering you will put YOUR twist on it (whether it be a scarf - I have scored several there or a home accent!). What have you gotten at the Family Dollar that you just LOVE?!?!

1 comment:

Purrincup said...

Cute!! Btw, I am having a giveaway at my blog. I'm giving away a Deboraph Lippmann nail polish and a golden star necklace. Come check it out!