Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, November 11, 2012

A day in the life....

If you are new here, a day in the life is snapshots of my life via my iphone lens the past week....

Monday night sunset...

Detox Bath....

View out my patio door....

My lunch...salad in a jar inspired by none other than pinterest

Healthy breakfast...oatmeal with craisins (are we noticing a trend here?!?!)

Praying mantis that I almost killed had my lil guy not spied him first

Whooping it up...


FAB displays at Anthro - THEY never disappoint....You see that fab looking wing like artwork? It's made out of latex balloons....do I smell a project here?!?! FAB fedora very similar to one I picked up last month, great beading detail on purse and cute slipper detail that I want to emulate with some vintage earrings

and Z.Gallerie - the BEST chic holiday decor

What have YOU been up to this week!?!

No comments: