Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, May 10, 2014

A DAY IN THE LIFE.....

Snapshots via my iphone for the week....
(which I am typing at the library BECAUSE my internet is down AGAIN...SO FRUSTRATED with #Mediacom)

Trash to (future - stay tuned) TREASURE

Tis the season for ICED COFFEE (how-to NEXT FOODIE FRIDAY)

My puppy accidentally bit me (that's what I get for feeding him table scraps)...he doesn't realize the power of his teeth and I re-acted....he sat with his head in my lap the rest of the night

FAB jewelry finds (for more deets see Tuesday's Thrifty post)


Spied these BEAUTIES in my magazine....I'm kinda digging the tortoise and the bone....

THESE FAB ad's were in my "real simple" magazine....they SCREAMED summer to me....

And this one - well, I see a "DIY" in my future!!
What were YOU up to this week?!?!?

No comments: