Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

THRIFY TUESDAY....FAB Jewelry on the low low

Todays TT post is going to be an amalgamation of the FAB jewelry I've scored in the last 2 weeks. The BEST part is they are high end / low end pieces BUT work PERFECTLY together!!


I HEART pearls!! To me these pearl cross earrings are EDGY and sweet all in one (the size and shape make them edgy - the pearls sweet). Bangles - who can't pop a bangle or two onto their arm for instant SWAG!?!?! The circles are the bracelet are mother of pearl - SWOON.

I LOVE the pearls and elephant (trunks up= good luck). PERFECT layering piece....and kinda fits the earthy gypsy mojo I've been feeling lately.....
Can YOU guess what's hi and lo?!?! Guess a PRICE point on these 4 pieces above....
Retail Value over $100. (actually $100.97) which I guess isn't too too bad...BUT MORE than I want to pay. 

I paid $28.50. YES!! It's TRUE!! There are certain stores that are a "go-to" for certain things. #Chico's has FAB jewelry and when it's on sale its ripe for the pickin! For example, the necklace was originally $39., marked down to $24.99 WITH 1/2 off so it came down to $12.50. The bracelets were $29. each, marked down to 14.99 with 1/2 off so they were $7.50 each. The earrings wal-mart -$1.00
SPEAKING of wal-mart HERE are more of my scores from my trip last weekend....
 Kate Spade like beanie - .75
Cross Earrings - $3.00
Shell Earrings - $1.00
Anchor / Rope Ball Necklaces -$1.00 for BOTH
Pearls and Sand dollar - $1.00 for BOTH
While these aren't "FINE" pieces of jewelry they are FUN and quirky and the things that set you apart from everyone else...and even IF I only got one wear outta each it was .50....


I share these things with y'all because we are friends and while I LOVE being "fancy" I also like sharing good deals with my girlfriends!!! What have YOU scored lately?!??!

I also picked these things up in the clearance section...

Infuser Reeds WITH PEARLS  - $2.50
Gold Glitter Coasters  - Rang up $1.00 for each pack (I have a project in mind for them NOW that I have 3 packs...I didn't want to "waste" them....do you do that? Hoard supplies because they are just too good to use?!??! I mean I know they were $1.00 BUT so glittery and beautiful!! ). Have a GLORIOUS Tuesday!! 

No comments: