Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, May 2, 2014

TRY IT THURSDAY....STRAW TASSEL BAG

SO, I think we all peruse Pinterest for some Pinspiration....I found THIS fab bag on there....


From Honestly WTF see her post here http://honestlywtf.com/diy/diy-tassel-tote/ 

 she gives FAB detailed instructions....it's SO easy to do....
My progress DURING

VIOLA!!! A FUN FAB unique bag for summer!!! As I was making this one my head was SPINNING with possibilities for other colors....SO....
 I am listing this one for sale. The tassels are all handmade, and have been attached to a stripe lined (you can see a bit of the stripe in the above photo) Espirit straw bag that features worn leather handles. Measures 15" long, 9 1/2" tall and 5" wide. I am selling for $45.00. Leave a comment if you're interested and I will send you an invoice. You COULD easily make one yourself BUT it really is time consuming!!
Happy Day sweet cheeks!! 

No comments: