Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, May 15, 2014

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY WIWW

Um how did Wednesday slip past me and I didn't blog?!?!? I feel so busy - I'm sure you all can relate!! Sometimes I wonder if I "waste" too much time blogging BUT after a lil deliberation I realize I learn a lot, I'm up on current fashion and trends hitting Target-land and lil fun facts that I never knew. I get TONS of inspiration and Pinspiration and it soothes my soul SO I continue to blog (I just need to squeeze real life stuff that DOESN'T get blogged about -like laundry into the mix). I like linking up with Linds http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ to see what YOU all wore and get some ideas! If ya see something I wore that ya liked, I heart comments :)

FRIDAY
 What I'm wearing:
Turquoise Necklace - Lane Bryant - 2010
Tunic - Walmart
Belt - Chico's
Capri's - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's old
(I wouldn't ordinarily wear magenta sandals with an all blue outfit BUT for some reason I chose these over the nude ones! LOL. HAPPILY I have some turquoise sandals on the way!!).

SATURDAY
(the longer my hairs getting the higher my Snooki like hair rises)
 What I'm wearing:
Pearl Necklace - Big Lots (I always get a TON of compliments on this necklace)
Shrug - Lane Bryant - 2010
Sequin Tank - Deb 2010
Black Pants - Chico's
MOTHERS DAY
(NO, I'm not mad - I'm trying to be "American Goth" like the painting below. LOL!!)
 What I'm wearing:
Necklace - theSassyPearl
Dress - Walmart
Sandals - Macy's
Shovel - my moms!

 Wednesday
What I am wearing:
Necklace - Chico's
Sweater - Chico's ($14.99 during their AMAZING $14.99 sweater sale - glad I stocked up WHO thought we'd still be wearing sweaters in MAY?!??!?)
Belt - Chico's
Dress - Walmart
Sandals - Macy's

I LOVE mixing high/lo pieces (Chico's accessories and a walmart dress....I have gotten SO MUCH wear outta this $5.00 dress - it's AMAZING). Off to see what YOU wore!

No comments: