Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, May 9, 2014

FOODIE FRIDAY....Biscuits and Gravy...I'm SO Un-Southern

SO, I pre-face this post with 
1) I DON'T EAT biscuits and gravy
2) I CLEARLY have NO idea how to make them
3) It was for my daughter who likes them BUT I never make them

SO I got my can o'gravy, made my instant biscuits (and what you can't see is I fried up sausage patties BECAUSE I thought you served patties IN the biscuits)

When I served THIS to my daughter she said "what is this?"

Apparently THIS is how it's supposed to look

I PERSONALLY Like my version of the sammie better...then you can dip into the gravy
(and for future reference I am SURE I don't like biscuits and gravy - no matter how they're prepared)

My daughter made the chocolate covered strawberries....YUM-O
SO, this was my EPIC fail at making biscuits and gravy - now here in the cyberworld for everyone to see!! Let's just say I will leave it up to the restaurants to make them for her!!

No comments: