Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, May 22, 2014

WIWW

Linking up with Linds http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ for What I Wore Wednesday


SATURDAY - Date Night
 What I'm wearing:
Purse - Michael Kors
Moto Jacket - Chico's
Pearl Necklace - Chico's
Black Tie Neck Top - Chaps for Ralph Lauren
Jeans - Chico's
Shoes - Ross

SUNDAY
What I'm Wearing:
Turquoise Necklace - Lane Bryant
Scarf - Chico's
Chambray Shirt - Chico's
Leggings - Wal-Mart
Sandals - Macy's (purchased on ebay)

MONDAY
What I'm wearing:
Earrings - Wal-mart
Tank - Target - OLD
Jacket - Chico's
Belt - Garage Sale
Jeans - Chico's
Sandals- Macy's (purchased on ebay - I bought the SAME exact style 2 years ago AT Macy's and they were fab - until they died last fall...Macy's no longer sells this particular style SO ebay to the rescue)

TUESDAY -I was off SO it was my painting / yard work day
Y'all MUST know I love ya to post this dreadful pic)
In a matter of 20 minutes I went from the pic above to the pic below (my daughter had her last band recital of her middle school stint)
What I'm wearing:
Necklace - theSassyPearl
Black T-shirt (Worn BACKWARDS)  - Old Navy
Maxi Dress - Marshall's
Sandals - Macy's

(See why I wore the shirt backwards?!?!? The deep v in the back is pretty AND school appropriate AND you may be wondering WHY I even wore a t-shirt over a maxi dress...the answer is BECAUSE whoever designed this dress placed that cream portion in the WRONG spot - that's the part that would be over my booty if I didn't wear the dress like a skirt)
ok...off to see what you all wore!! 

No comments: