Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A DAY IN THE LIFE....

...pics via my iphone for the week.....

GORG rustic chic decor @ #greenfire restuarant

I was DYING over this chandalier!!!! All the elements - the metal birdcage, the crystal drops, and the rope.....

Celebrated my baby's "10"th birthday.....Homemade chocolate raspberry filled cake....

Circus themed party (got rained out outside SO my sweet family brought it all in, dried it off and re-set it up)

Talked about THIS project Monday....

Went to the town's Memorial Day Parade (THIS is the car my son wants - he has GOOD taste)

Made homemade egg rolls and won-tons (we don't like the cream cheese filling)

Talked about THIS project Tuesday....

Spied this GORG #michaelkors purse at the store....the soft butta lather, the fringe, the gold on the fringe - SWOON!!!

Smokey eye make-up day....

Hit the gym - workin on my fitness....

FOUND that GORG chandalier on Pinterest.....RESTORATION HARDWARE peeps (altho I am SURE we could re-create a version of our own)

LAST day of school called for a S'more Frap and treat with my HIGH SCHOOLER!!! (WHAT?!??! when did this happen?!?!?)

What have YOU been up to this week?!?!

No comments: