Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WIWW

Linking up with BECAUSE SHANNA SAID SO http://www.shannasaidso.com/ and THE PLEATED POPPY http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ for inspiration on the What I Wore Wednesday! See something you thought was fun - lemme know! I heart comment love! And I will do the same while traveling all your pages!! 


 What I'm wearing:
Pearls - Chico's
Lace Raglan - Maurices
Black Pants - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's

 What I'm wearing:
Jacket - Chico's via the thrift
Necklace - Beals in Florida
Dress - Chico's
Belt - Chico's
Sandals - Aersoles via Marshall's

 What I'm wearing:
Necklace - H&M
Shirt - Chico's
Distressed Boyfriend Jeans - Chico's
Sandals - Aerosoles via Marshall's


 What I'm wearing:
Leopard Cross Necklace - Gordmans
Crochet Sweater  -Rewind
Tank - Chico's
Jeans - Maurices
Flip Flops - Dollar Tree Yo (these were the flip flops I was going to "just wear on the beach in Florida"  because they were a dolla and really what could I expect from a dolla?!??! THESE flippies walked all over Clearwater Beach and kept on tickin....STILL they got it going on...and because they walked miles in Florida I can't throw them away! )


What I'm wearing:
Kimono - Gordmans
Necklace - Gordmans
Dress - Walmart (the infamous $5.00 walmart dress)
Sandals - Macy's via ebay (because I couldn't find them at Macy's anymore - ebay had them NEW and well they had them!!)

Off to see what YOU wore!

No comments: