Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, July 30, 2016

A DAY IN THE LIFE....

....snapshots via my iphone from the past week.....

Making some summer flip-flops

Christmas in July Pasta

Work Work Work Work Work

My besties cat had kittens...

Birthday Celebration dinner with my FAVORITE date

My daughter rescued 3 frogs that fell down the window well...HE was the most beautiful one of all

Picked up this beauty at a garage sale....will make a FAB display piece for my booth and maybe later a very chic pendant for a work room

Been elbow deep in glitter....there's NO filter in this pic - love how the glitter S*P*A*R*K*L*E*S*

Birthday gifts from my bestie!

Red Velvet Cupcakes at midnight...courtesy of my kids!! 

Trying THIS #browndrink @starbucks (I can cross it off my summer bucket list now)

CHEERS with a free Birthday (#browndrink) Drink
 What have YOU been up to?!??!!

No comments: