Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

WIWW....WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY

I haven't done one of these posts in AGES and there is DEF accountability when you do these kinda posts!!! Wearing leggings everyday you don't realize you're gaining weight. Link up with The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ to see what everyone is wearing!! My pics are from the past few months (ya know leggings look the same day in and day out SO I only opted to take pics on special occasions! LOL). 

Mother's Day 2016
 What I'm wearing:
Chambray Dress - Walmart
Necklace - Burlington Coat Factory
Boots - Madden Girl

June 2016
 What I'm wearing:
Necklace - theSassyPearl
Dress - Target (it's actually a maternity top that I wore as a shift dress)
Purse - Michael Kors
Wedges - Rocket Dog

July 2016
What I'm wearing:
Fedora - Target (via the thrift - NWT)
Necklace - Marshalls
Tunic - Torrid
Leggings (NOTICE the fringe) - Lane Bryant
Sandals - Marshalls
4th of JULY
 What I'm wearing:
Head Scarf - Dollar Tree
SAME TUNIC as above (and the day before BUT I just threw it on to run to the grocery store)
Jeans - Burlington Coat Factory

4th of July Fireworks
 Head Scarf - Dollar Tree
Tank - Chico's
Leggings - Maurices
Sweatshirt - Target

JULY 2016
 Flea Market Flair!
What I'm wearing:
Necklace - Lane Bryant
Tunic - Family Dollar
Leggings - Lane Bryant
Sandals - Macy's via Ebay (NWT)



1 comment:

Twinkle Terrior said...

All is so nice...my fave is the chambray dress. I know what ya mean about leggins...........i love them, but it is more unnoticeable when you gain weight - OOPS. I wish that would make me pass on summer ice cream and desserts LOL.