Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY...


Smells like TEAM Spirit
 What I'm wearing:
T-shirt made by me (come back tomorrow for the HOW TO)
Jeans - YMI from Burlington Coat Factory
Flip Flops - Dollar Tree (they have a nice woven bamboo like lining)

GOING WILD 
(at the city Block Party)
What I'm wearing:
Headband - Target
Necklace - Lane Bryant (2008)
Floral Lace Top (or the MRS ROPER top as my sister referred to it) - Walmart

NOT a very in depth WIWW post....these haven't been a major priority since I have gained SO much weight and NOTHING fits (I am making due BECAUSE I am changing my eating habits and working on getting BACK into my old clothes vs spending money on bigger). Linking up with The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ for some inspo

No comments: