Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, December 30, 2011

NAILed it

 I have done "fun" (ie outta the norm nails for the holidays this year and I have posted the green ones but not the others). This color should be called "Starbux Green"! Isn't it a PERFECT match?!?! 

 The color is actually called "Going Green" by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. I LOVE this line of polish - great colors....pretty quick dry and lasts for days without chipping. I couldn't just leave the green alone (as if it wasn't fun enough) I had to add the leopard spots!!

The next fun look is a combo of Polish strips and polish. I LOVE the nails strips - lasts really long on toesies but just not as long on fingers so I reserve these for pedi's.


The color on my toes is Designer...De Better from OPI's Muppet Line. It's a gorgeous sandy gold color with glittery flecks of orange and gold. On the big toes is Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in "Misbehaved".
 

This pic is a lil hard to see the featured nails design BUT it was a simple one...I found it on Pinterst back in October and KNEW I wanted to try it out! White polish by Pure Ice called "Superstar". On my ring fingers I added red thin stripes with silver glitter on the top of the red stripe for a Candy Cane effect. I didn't want to do all the nails as I thought that might be overwhelming....and I came to discover I LOVE white polish! 

While out shopping with my girlfriends the day after Christmas I was in a Kardashian mood apparently! It all started when my friend Jenny was on a search for the Kardashian polish line by Nicole by OPI (Wal-Mart is the only store that carries their line). While helping Jenny find her colors I found I loved a few as well! My love affair for the Kardashian's began when I had a dream Kim was doing my make-up and we were BFF's/ SO ever since then I have had this weird love affair with the Kardashians!! While at Barnes & Noble I picked up the girl's fiction novel "Dollhouse". I will let ya know if it's any good once I have a chance to read it!!

"Follow me on Glitter" which is actually the color I am wearing in this photo

"My empire.....My rules" In this pick it looks taupe BUT in real life its more like a putty grey

"Listen to your MOMager" is this FAB glitter blue!

Hope y'all have  FAB New Years Eve with an even better 2012! CHEERS!

5 comments:

Kasia said...

Gorgeous nailpolishes! Love the last one the most :)

Bad Joan said...

Love these nail looks!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Makaila said...

I loooove the white polish, I've been wanting to try it for forevver! And bless you for the tip on the Kardashian polish! I had no idea! I have a love affair with them too.. they just love so fiercely, i can't get over it. :)
-m-

Redheaded Daybook said...

your blog is adorable!
and those green nails seriously rock my world :)

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love those nail polishes! I need to do the strip on my toes!