Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WIWW

It's Wednesday which means its time to post WIWW and link up with Lindsey http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2011/12/what-i-wore-wednesday-47/. I found these baby's at the thrift last week for....get ready.....$1.89! Do you LOVE them?!?! How perfect for the holidays, no?
Now I have to tell you I don't like red or pink...like at all....those are not "my" colors.....BUT lately I have been having a hankering for red and pink - WHAT?!?! I know!


This is Saturday's outfit....and although you can't see the outfit - the face is hilarious - right?!?! What I am doing is LESS than hilarious....I had to "repair" (ie re-create the ornament wreath I made last year - SO MAD about that...hence the face).

Black Cross Studded T - Maurice's 2010
Black Seven Leggings - Marshall's 2010
Freshwater Pearls - Thrifted
Slippers - Wal-Mart

Now the reason I posted that crazy pic above is because I wore black shirts 4 days in a row (so inventive, I know) they were all different (t-neck sweater, long sleeve black, another black long sleeve and a black short sleeve t-shirt).....

Last Wednesday's outfit.....

Black Turtleneck Sweater - Thrifted
Jeans - Don't remember
Boots - Uggs
Necklace - Thrifted
Feather earrings - Made by me

There ya go....NOW you can see my earrings....see, they are embellished with pearls (OF COURSE). I have made pearl my signature piece....

No comments: