Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday Pretties and reviews

Happy Tuesday Y'all! Yesterday while I was out getting St. Nick trinkets at Walgreens I noticed this FAB shade of green as I walked by....SO miseltoe-y PERFECT!! I kept walking thinking I don't need ANOTHER nail polish....but then I backtracked (LITERALLY) and grabbed the bottle off the shelf. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in "Going Green" for $2.89. I really love this line of polish for "drugstore" polish....inexpensive, FUN colors and last on your nails for several days.

Now I realize my nails don't even look like I just did them last night (I SWEAR I DID) but maybe that's because I decided today (when it's 38℉ to spray paint a few winter-y projects..to be posted soon).

See, here I am polishing them! Well actually, added the leopard spots....not sure if you noticed on my ring finger in the above photo.....I did gold glitter random spots and outlined in black...

Also at Walgreens I picked up this FAB palette of eye shadows.....Love the neutral colors, the way it looks in the package and IF it weren't for the plum color, these could be used for a bronzer.....these lil beauties were only .99 - a STEAL! There were fun color palettes too BUT I will save those for the more experienced make-up wear-ers!

Here is the top creamy color and the plum color on....

Have y'all heard the commercials for Colgate Optic White toothpaste? Retails for around $4.00 for the smaller size. Guaranteed to whiten your teeth in one week....I am a Crest girl BUT was curious about whiten in a week and jumped on the bandwagon. Now I did document the progress by taking a pic a day (which are below....they look kinda crazy...like big 'ol teeth - so be prepared for some crazy pics)

Here are my teeth on Day 1:

And on Day 4:
I do notice a difference in just a few days and DEFINETLEY would recommend this product. I did NOT use on my bottom teeth either as I was looking for a difference I'd be able to see when I looked in the mirror.

So that's all I got for today! If you have tried any new products that you absolutely love, shoot me a message or leave a comment!

No comments: