Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Pinterst / Blog Projects

We all peruse blogland and Pinterest and find these fab projects we put on our to-do list...Here are a few of mine!

Canvas with scrap paper tree...what a great (inexpensive) way to incorporate color into your holiday decor......

These have been all over blogland too! Anthro is selling them, lots of you girls have made fab versions....they remind me of Martha Stewarts water globes from back in late 90's....BUT these are much easier because they are sans water! Imagine all the fun you could have with colored trees!!
Saw this in Hammers and High Heels blog...it was at the Bachman's show house in Minnesota - FAB, no? Ever since I saw it a few weeks ago I have been picking up silver trays to add to my collection! I am just trying to figure out where to get plate hangers big enough.

SO simple and chic - LOVE the photos inside! While thrifting a few weeks ago I found a bag of holiday cookie cutters and remembered this project.....
I'd love to see what projects y'all have in the rosters! As I get each done, I will post my version! Happy Holly-days!

No comments: