Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, June 2, 2012

A day in the life.....

This week we celebrated my lil guy's birthday......

My daughter and I BOTH had on neon polish that was day-glo in Legoland's city

My son has ALWAYS had a fascination for cats....I don't know WHERE he gets it from because we've NEVER owned a cat and very few people we know have cats....we CAN'T say that anymore! 

We got him this lil cutie baby for his birthday....her name is "Snickers" and if y'all have ANY tips for a new kitty owner I'd LOVE to hear them (fave litter, tips and tricks, etc)

On my lil guy's day we went to Legoland (Maya and I thought it would be a snore but it was actually pretty cool). THIS monkey (and alligator and lily pads) was made entirely out of Lego's!


Here's a close up of the FAB construction neon yellow nailpolish I sported (Sinful Neon Melon). It took 5 coats to get this saturated of a color and chipped the next day :(

Pretty Peonies from my mom's garden

A stack full of FAB arm swag!! Made all these Friday night and they are available for purchase...just shoot me an email or leave a comment!
GREAT pieces for layering!

Add some skully bling! Lobster clasp makes for easy addition and removal!

Mulberry's from Nana and Grandpa's yard....a family tradition since I was knee high to a grasshopper!

Have a great weekend y'all!!


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I want nail polish that glows in the dark! That is way too cool.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Jessie said...

Love anything neon! Great colors