Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WIWW

This week I just have a few snapshots to share as Thursday and Friday were spent running a garage sale (so NON glamourous outfits those days.....think terry cloth capri's and a tank) and there were repetitive outfits because I have been sticking with what I know (ie maxi dress = comfort for LONG drives)

Wednesday I went to see Blue Man Group in Chicago with my daughter and her school band class...

What I am wearing:
Cashmere Sweater - Thrifted
Sequin Tank - old 2009
Jeans - Seven
Wedges - OLD 2008 Wal-Mart
Did you notice my big dangly earrings?!?! I NEVER wear big earrings BUT since I couldn't add a necklace to my sequin top I decided to add big earrings.


Saturday I was a vendor at the 3 French Hens Market and this was the ONLY pic I got of what I am wearing!!
 What I am wearing:
Linen Fedora - HobLob
Striped Tank - Thrifted
Woven Pearl belt - Consignment Shop
Capris - Hydraulic
Sandals - NEW via the thrift

Monday I drove up to Wisconsin to see my dad (he had a kidney transplant - THANK GOD) and wore my maxi - nothing new so I decided to not even post it!! BUT it was perfect for the drive and a lot of sitting!!

Tuesday had me in DOG COURT - what a disgusting ridiculous waste of time....stupid neighbors - can't control their dog that has attacked several other dogs in the neighborhood....the dog is dangerous and needs to be taken care of
What I am wearing:
Leopard Scarf - Family Dollar
Black Tank Dress - Target 2009
Jeans - Maurices
Sandals - Target - OLD 2009
Bracelets - Betsy Johnson, the Sassy Pearl

I anticipate next week will bring MORE photos and new stuff because I start my NEW job tomorrow!!! Linking up with Lindsey http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2012/06/what-i-wore-wednesday-71/ can't wait to see what you guys wore!! I NEED some inspiration!!

No comments: