Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Day in the life.....

A day in the life is lil snippets of what I was up to this week....

Sunday my car hit 123, 456 miles - YIKES!!!


Monday my dad had his kidney transplant and is doing GREAT! Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers!

This was one of the many hospital courtyards....gorgeous landscaping


While at Macy's having a link on my watch fixed, I perused the Betsy Johnson for Macy's line - can we say L O V E!?!?!?!?
I am coveting this sequin leopard bag and matching wallet

And these skully earrings (I also like the difference in lengths on the pair on the right...brings me back to the 90's!!)

LOVE these bracelets....I want to try and emulate them 


and sadly my week ends with a peeling would've been tan but burned shoulder....it looks WORSE than it feels


Off to Michael's to get some of those fancy (ie neat and clear) chalk markers to make our summer fun list! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments: