Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Condiment BBQ BURGER Accessory Tray

What does that title say to you?!?!? LOL - It makes me think we are putting jewelry on our burgers!! While we aren't putting jewelry on our burgers - we WILL BE accessorizing them. I was invited to a bbq a few weeks ago and when I asked what I could bring the response was "nothing"....I couldn't very well show up empty handed, so I came up with THIS idea...


I made a tray of burger toppings (sandwich sliced pickles, tomatoes, red onion, cheese triangles {which is just cheese squares cut on a diagonal} avocado and bacon....These are all things I happened to have on hand and the hostess was SO appreciative. It's simple things like this that you can whip together, people appreciate and it's of very lil cost to you!! You could add pepper jack cheese and jalapenos for a spicy twist....or carmelized onions and a lil dish of bbq sauce....the possibilities are ENDLESS!!
 Give it a try at your next bbq and let me know how it goes!! 

CHEERS to the summer grilling season!! 



No comments: