Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, May 26, 2013

What I'm Listening To....


By looking at my playlist or recently purchased music you can see my taste is pretty diverse....I will be 100% honest is saying country music NEVER was "my" thang....BUT it was pointed out to me that's todays country music is more mainstream....which is totally true. I ADORE Miranda Lambert...I'd love to be bff's with her in real life!! She digs vintage, she's been splashed all over the media re her husbands infidelity -at the end of the day she is a REAL person like you and I.

Powder your nose, paint your toes
Line your lips and keep 'em closed
Cross your legs, dot your eyes
And never let 'em see you cry....


**Lyrics from Mama's Broken Heart" take a listen if you haven't heard...


No comments: