Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WIWW at lot of selfies

I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2013/05/what-i-wore-wednesday-5-minute-challenge/ for WIWW....These are a lot of selfies (ie self portraits)

 What I am wearing:
Skully T-Shirt - Norma Komalie for Wal Mart 2012
Bralet - Lane Bryant (I ADORE these....like a sports bra BUT pretty and feminine)


It was a hat kinda week (in anticipation of summer)! LOL! I was playing dress up...

Red, white and blue hat - Thrifted AND worn here last Memorial Day


And this is my new "Kennedy-esque" sun hat...

MONDAY
(up at 4:15am - worked 6 1/2 hours and THEN took a pic)
 What I am wearing:
Cowl Neck Shirt - Target NEW via the thrift
Cargo's - Lane Bryant via the thrift
Shoes - Coach's version of Chuck's
TUESDAY

EARLY morning pic and the sunlight was pouring thru....

LATE afternoon pic after a day of work and a ride home in 90 degrees.....SO take the two pics together for one good one - LOL!!
What I am wearing:
Grey Shrug - Lane Bryant
Sequin Tank - Dots
So Slimming Crops - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's

2 comments:

Ann, Heather and Sheila said...

You look great in all your photos, but I'm especially loving the last one. Great tank! Love the bling.
Heather from Friendship, Life and Style

Imogen said...

I just LOVE the sequin top.