Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Day in the life....

Pics via my iPhone from this past week....

GORGEOUS Sunset out my back door

Summer and the Livin is Easy

Cookin like a fiend.....made this baby on the grill

They may SEEM like rednecks BUT I  am finding they are pretty brilliant business men who have carved a niche in the market for themselves....very HUMBLE beginnings...now they are a DYNASTY (Wal-mart is selling their t-shirts, last nite at the gas station they are selling car rub on). The world has gone to the ducks

Added this lil stand to elevate the plant

The PINK HEELS TOUR was in one of out local towns...if you are unfamiliar check it out here http://www.pinkfiretrucks.org/tour-dates/
 We signed in honor of my grandma...it isn't JUST breast cancer - its ANY cancer....it was a moving experience....

FAB new to me denim shirt - RIGHT ON TARGET with the metal detail

Shopping with my daughter....no, these aren't hers, they're mine...apparently I think I'm 13 too!! (No, really, that cute lollipop is the most amazing vanilla scent ever!!)

 Closed the week just chillin....nice cool 50 degree night...a movie and some candles...
What did YOU do this week?!?!

No comments: