Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WIWW

Linking up with Linds http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2013/07/what-i-wore-7/ for WIWW....

Ok I have a few different looks this week AND a few repeat outfits (that have a change in accessories -so I put BOTH ways I styled them)

THURSDAY
 What I am wearing:
Hat - Fam Dollar
Make-Up - NONE
Pearl Necklace - Chico's
Dress - Really an old Motherhood Maternity shirt from Goodwill's Dollar Days -For a Dollar you can't go wrong with a "shift"
Wedges - Macy's
**I was trying to be all casually cool mixing a hat AND wedges with a dress BUT I just look like I am doing the "walk of shame" the morning after SO I opted for this style instead....

 Took Off the hat and necklace and ADDED a belt....for a chic pulled together look (and I bet you NEVER would've guessed it was a maternity shirt!! Can you believe how long they used to be?!?!??!)

FRIDAY
 What I am wearing:
T-Shirt -  Old (2009) Boys Section at Walmart or Target
Sequin Skirt (Dubbed the mermaid skirt by my sidekick) - Target Feb 2013
Sandals - Wal-Mart

SATURDAY
 Denim Vest - Thrifted
(I ADORE this vest and have gotten so much use out of it - If you don't have one - I highly recommend you get one!!)
Pearl Cross - Shop in Galena
Long Pearl Strand - Chico's
Dress- Marshall's 2009
Cowboy Boots - Same one's I always wear

SUNDAY
(for some reason I felt super dumpy in this outfit the day I wore it. THIS is one of those duplicate outfits accessorized Differently)
 What I am wearing:
Leopard Top - Thrifted
Pearls - Thrifted
Belt - Chico's
Skirt - Thrifted
Boots - Same ol same ol
JUNE 2012
Same basic pieces BUT with a POP of turquoise....for some reason this week I didn't like the way the turquoise looked with the outfit - the turquoise jewelry was the ONLY difference in the outfit...Which did YOU like better?!?!!

MONDAY
 What I am wearing:
Jacket - Dots 2011
Embellished Tank - Target 2009
Cargo Style Crops - Chico's
Bad Ass Flats - Target
(these really are a half a size too small I think BUT they were SO sassy and the LAST pair...what we do for style!!)

TUESDAY
(again, a repeat outfit with different accessories)
What I am wearing:
Necklace - theSassyPearl
Vest - Lane Bryant 2010
Hi-Lo Dress - Actually a skirt form JCP (**side note Aztec / southwest prints HUGE for fall)
Belt - Chico's
Wedges - Macy's
June 2013
SAME basic's different necklace an belt - which do YOU like better here?!?! Incredible how changing a few minor accessories can make an entire difference isn't it?!?!

No comments: