Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, November 23, 2013

A day in the life....

Snapshots from my iphone for the week...

Sunday's look...MY necklace is vintage BUT reminds me of J.Crew....

Being CRAZY with my daughter!! 

Arm swag Sunday....Come back Sunday for the full post
 Cute lil espresso maker (that couldn't...I need to exchange it because it didn't work). I was SO excited to use it!!
 See...here's proof I tried it! While I was making the chicken for my lunches for the week (I like to cook it in Mrs.Dash chipotle seasoning - no salt - lotsa flavor) and make wraps to take to work.

Look at the cutest UGLIEST dog ever....it's at the pound...my kids are NOT interested in rescuing it!

Pretty glittery leaves....when the sun shines the refracted light dances all around the kitchen
 A lil project in the works....stay tuned...

EVERYTHING is better with the herpes of the craft world - GLITTER!!! LOL

Cute lil vintage Tonka truck sporting some gourds for the holiday season....

What have YOU been up to?!??!

No comments: