Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, November 28, 2013

TRY IT THURSDAY....December Daily PARY DEUX - The INSIDE

A few weeks ago I posted HOW I made my December Daily journal from an old book...see it here http://objectofmayaffection.blogspot.com/2013/11/try-it-thursdaydecember-daily-journal.html

THIS is the cover....
 The inside page.....(I am thinking about writing SOMETHING on the inside of the book cover). I coordinated the first page with the cover on purpose...I also added sequins to the tree tops...

Added snowflakes to the top of the blue page...and the Merry Merry tags to the floral page (I am SO loving turquoise and red together lately...reminds me of a vintage color combo)...there were 2 perfectly punched holes where merry merry now live....

Graham crackers....I'm thinking this will be for the INDOOR s'mores night....
MORE snowflake stickers (for me I am a MORE is more girl!! I LOVE layers)


I added the strip of green polka dot paper to coordinate the 2 pages...
The left white side is actually shimmery and beautiful....
MORE embellishments...
COZY sweater paper with a cup o'cocoa embellishment...PERFECT for cocoa night
I CAN'T WAIT To get started (since this has been done BEFORE Halloween) BUT I'm beginning to feel nervous that I STILL won't be able to keep up!! I was going to print out a December calendar with ALL the activities I want to do in hopes of staying organized....how do YOU find it simplest to keep up with YOUR December daily!?!?!





No comments: