Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WIWW 2 Week Catch up

I haven't posted WIWW religiously because honestly it's usually a SLIGHT re-mix of something I've already done...and that seems silly to post. I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2013/11/what-i-wore-21/ 

2 weeks ago
 What I am wearing:
Sweater "set" - Shop N swap
Pearl Necklace - Chico's
Red Jeans - Chico's
Boots - Uggs
Arm Candy - Assorted
**In the pic below I feel like I should be selling watches on a street corner in NYC! LOL!! When I picked up the sweater I didn't realize the lining was attached....and I was all "eh it's too mature for me to wear" and my mom was all "you'll do something cute with it to make it yours and it fits you really nice" SOLD!! So to make it more modern I added the red jeans!!

MONDAY (last week)
 Leopard Cardi - Thrifted
Collared Shirt - Shop n Swap 2012
Aviators - Fam Dollar  - HOLLA

Outfit Deets:
Cardi / Shirt - See Above
Short pearl Necklace w/Bow - Target via the thrift
Long Pearl Necklace - Chico's
Skirt - Thrifted
Tights - Macy's
Black Suede and Patent Mary Janes - Macy's

WEDNESDAY (last week)
 What I am wearing:
Jean Jacket - Thrifted
Gold Tassel Necklace - Thrifted
Camel T-Neck Sweater - Chico's
Belt - Chico's
Slacks - JCP 2008
Boots-  Shop and Swap
Gold Cuffs - Michaels - a STEAL at .50 y'all!! SO I wore one on each wrist (I wish I had taken a better pic of them). I got a pair in black too BUT I wish I would've boughten more because at .50 they'd be FAB spray painted!!

FRIDAY
 What I am wearing:
Short Pearl / Link Necklace - Gifted
Long Pearl Necklace - Chico's (same as most above photo's - apparently I LOVE this necklace)
Plaid Tunic-  Kohls 2010 - I LOVE this thing...soft, comfy and feminine
Jeans - Kohls
Boots - Ugg's
Arm Candy - Assorted

SATURDAY
 What I am wearing:
Short Pearls - Vintage (one long strand tripled)
Long Pearl Cross - Thrfited
Gold Sweater - JCP (and is reversible - can we worn long in the front too)
Gold Cami - Chico's (the PERFECT layering piece - microfiber tank - used to HATE them UNTIL I realized they make your shirts lay so smoothly on top)
Jeans - Chico's
Booties - Tom's

SUNDAY
(I SUCK at outdoor pics BUT everyone keeps commenting that I take my pics in the same spot - how do y'all get such amaze pics in "real life"?!??!)
 Outfit Deets:
Hat - Gifted
Sweatshirt - Victoria's Secret via the Thrift
Jeans - Kohl's
Leopard Mocs - Ugg 2012

TUESDAY
(BEARS WIN Monday night vs. Green Bay - woot woot)
Outfit Deets -
Jacket - Kenneth Cole via Marshall's 2010
Bears Thermal - Kohls - Boys Section (so it would be more fitted and I added swarovski crystals to the Bears logo)
Jeans - Hydraulic
Boots- Uggs
Crazy Hair - Courtesy of the crazy windy day!

Saw something you liked?!??! Thought something was cute?!?! Leave some comment love!! We ALL heart comments :) Off to see what y'all wore!

No comments: