Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, December 7, 2013

A day in the life....

...Pics via my iphone the past week...

December Daily - Day 1 Peppermint latte and a WARM chocolate chip cookie

After overstuffing Thanksgiving day, it's back to eating light...

Made a cute lil garland (see Tuesday's post for the deets)

Totally cheated with Ready to bake cookies....

Almost DIED bringing the tree box up...it didn't occur to me to brig up pieces at a time...

Merry & Brite

I ADORE these sequins heels....anyone know where they're from?!?!

My lil guy decorated THIS section of the tree....

FOGGY morning drive....

Bringing out the Christmas decor little by little

Listing some vintage Christmas for sale on ebay...

LASTLY My winter decorating is NOT going as planned....I've been down and out with this cold/flu bug that has kept me from getting ALL I want to get accomplished....

What have YOU been up to?!?!?! Any suggestions for a FAB unique door wreath?!?! Every Christmas I am stumped because I want something unique...so I land up with NOTHING!!! 

No comments: