Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, December 9, 2013

CHRISTMAS time in the city....

FINALLY am feeling a lil more like myself (after battling a cold/flu virus) and have had a lil time to get my CHRISTMAS on!!! I feel SO behind!!




BUT am happy with the way things are FINALLY coming together!!


Tree Snapshots....


SWEET HOME CHICAGO

Iconic Marshall Fields Clock



Stockings hung by the chimney (and I use that term LOOSELY) with care...

The bathroom got a lil holiday spirit....



Vintage deer...The 3 Musketeers


VINTAGE Shiney Brite garland in a bowl of "pearls"...SIMPLE fab display

I WISH you and yours a Merry Christmas too!! 
Have you guys stopped by Jen Rizzo's page?!??! She has a buncha bloggers Holiday Home Tours - FAB stuff there!! CHECK it out!!

No comments: