Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, December 23, 2013

A day in the life...The week BEFORE CHRISTMAS

A day in the life is pics via my iphone from the week...these pics are from the week before Christmas and TOTALLY pic heavy!! 

The most GORGEOUS Coach purse ever....so CLASSY...at Macy's on State street of course!!

The Macy's tree....BEAUTIFUL....It's ALWAYS been my dream to have CHRISTMAS brunch here in the Walnut room...maybe next year....

Quintessential Marshall Fields Clock....CLASSIC Chicago

New ELF lip gloss...Yay or nay...

Cute lil project...stay tuned for deets on try it Thursday

I kinda ADORE this juvenille hat (I PROMISE it's a grown up hat...the tag says so) I'm trying to decide whether or not to keep it....whatcha think? fun and cute and ridiculous?!?!?

I put our name ornaments on the tree....I am finally SO happy  with the way my tree came out....

Every year the kids choose an ornament at Macy's (I am going to put them in a box and gift them to them when they move to their own nest - WAH). This year I spied this FAB CHICAGO ornament (I have the marshall fields clock and navy pier). This one is 2 sided....

Isn't it FAB?!?!? My daughter told me "you NEED that mommy...you should get it"

My lil guy adding his ornament of choice this year to his tree....

I am a retail manager and the holiday hours have me BURNT out....So by the time I get home I have NO IDEA what to make for dinner....simple english muffin pizza's (my son HATES pizza BUT if he makes it himself he LOVES it - it's a win win for everyone!!).

Snapshots of Christmas decor...


HAPPY HOLIDAY mail....Tasty treats and presents...thank you SANTA....I Love ya :)

Working furiously to catch up with December Daily....

Tasty treats - CHICAGO iconic - Fannie May...I remember as a kid my Grandma would give us a Trinidad egg every easter....Fannie May takes me back to my childhood...

Christmas sweaters....I'm TOTALLY sporting one Christmas Day...stay TUNED

When in the mall parking lot you KNOW who's a worker and who isn't! When you're there for 8 hours you flip your wipers up so they don't freeze....I couldn't get a better pic because it was so icy and I woulda broken my chops....it's funny a lady and her hubby walkin by said "why are all these wipers up" I shouted across the row of cars - "so they don't freeze"

See the pretty red box?!!?

SANTA brought me the EXACT purse I mentioned above...how'd he KNOW?!?!

 DELISH cocoa from the kit above....I ADORE the packaging

and the finished product....

Dear Mother Nature....the snow looks gorgeous BUT driving in it was a B!OT@H!!! At least I have cute boots!!

How's the week before Christmas been for you?!??!!

No comments: