Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

WIWW Catch up...as usual

Hey y'all...it's been awhile since a WIWW post....I have been crazy busy and just don't feel over the moon about striking a pose...BUT I'm gonna link up with Lindsey http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ anyway!! 

 Outfit Deets:
Grey Sweater Vest - Vintage
Scarf - Fam Dollar
Chambray Shirt - Chico's
Leggings - Walmart
Boots - Ugg
 What I'm wearing:
Scarf - Fam Dolla (they have the BEST accessories - for real yo!)
Jacket - Target
Jeans - Thrifted
Boots - Uggs

SATURDAY
(finally we are current)
 Vest - Chaps Ralph Lauren - Kohls
Grey T-Neck Sweater - Chico's
FAB larger than life SINGLE (can be worn in fewer layers as well) Necklace - Chico's
(Y'all I have to tell you - this necklace originally RETAILED for $129.00 - I paid $12.99 during one of their AMAZING clearance events - they have the BEST jewelry)
Pants - Gifted
Booties - Thrifted (NEW from Nordstrom Rack)

SUNDAY
(THIS is what a 4:30am wake up call looks like)
 Scarf - Thrifted
Black T-Neck Sweater - Thrifted
Boots - Target

TUESDAY
 Jacket - Chico's (FREE @ Shop n Swap and it was NEW with tags)
Camel T-Neck Sweater - Chico's
So Slimming Jeans - Chico's
Boots-  Coach
WEDNESDAY
Scarf - Shop n Swap
Gold FAB sweater - JCP
Black T - Target
Jeans - So Slimming Chico's
Booties - Tom's
DO you guys ever get into a color of the week?!?!? I have noticed I do...I'll wear the same family of colors each week (which USUALLY coordinate with my nails). Off to see what YOU wore

No comments: