Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, December 15, 2013

A DAY IN the LIFE....

PICS from my iphone for the week....

 Hung these cute lil pics in the bathroom....The top one was painted and glittered by me...got them at Shop n swap...the bottom one thrifted....two pieces of art for .49!! Not sure WHY I never hung aything here before!!

I'll be home for Christmas....


 Did a lil Christmas shopping for my lil guy...FIRST I had to weed thru his list and figure out what to get...NO better place than Starbucks....with a Mozzarella Basil panini toasted....PERFECT end to a long work day
 Got some festive holiday snacks....

 Tree is trimmed, outfitted with a white and glimmery tree "skirt" actually a tablecloth from Shop n swap (Shop n Swap is the GIFT that keeps on giving)

 I spilled coffee on my suede booties...I got a damp towel and cleaned it up....SEEMS to have worked


CUTE wax warmer - ADORE the colors and design - FIRST thing on my list the day AFTER Christmas!!!

CUTIE burlap ribbon @ Walmart for $3.47 a roll.....

 Santa Baby....forgot to mention one little thing...a ring.....

Goodies from Wal-mart

No comments: