Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

THRIFTY Tuesday Pink and Gold GLITTER Bows

While at Michael's the other day I spotted these FAB bows in the dollar bins....

Don't they look NICER than .33/each?!?!?!
I didn't know WHAT I was going to do with them I just KNEW if I left without them I'd be sad and wanna go back and they'd be gone (you KNOW how that works!!)

Then yesterday while dabbling in decorating for Christmas I got inspired (I was making the tinsel pom pom garland)
 ...when I decided to add the gold glitter bows to my pre-existing tassel garland (I want to add white with black polka dot tassels to this skinny-minny garland)

DON'T hesitate RUN to your local Michael's and pick up a pack...you won't be sorry!! If NOTHING else you can use them on your Christmas tree (predictable) OR as package toppers (CA-UTE).
ps, I was kinda shocked I couldn't find my home-gurl Martha's glitter at my Michaels....are some not carrying it anymore?!?! Anyone know?!?!

No comments: