Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, March 1, 2014

A day in the life....

Pics via my iphone for the week....


School of Hardknox for the pup

Jewelry one day this week

I am SO OVER WINTER that I broke down and wore sandals at work this week (don't be fooled, I wore boots INTO work)

Found these FAB prints at #Marshall's...I NEED the one on the right...BUT I will wait for a sale

GORG necklace at Target

This modern take on the sunburst mirror ALSO hails from Target....BUT I can totally re-create this

FAB jewelry scores from my shopping trip on Saturday

You NEVER know what you can get at your local grocery store...BOTH pearl items are from there
(NOT me in the picture....I guess I could've flipped it for the pic...)

Leo's legit! He has his own lil tag!!


1 comment:

Twinkle Terrior said...

Awhhh..... Leo is legit and awesome! what a sweet pup. love all the finds. The pics at Marshalls are awesome but I wait for sales too :)