Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, March 24, 2014

MANIC Monday....I got nada

For this Manic Monday I got nothing!! SO while wracking my brain I decided to post a re-cap from the week...(Like my day in the life....but I missed last week anyway)

FAB Madden Girl boots

Tried the "new" to me craze....shaving your face....I'll let you know what I think and do a post....

Got some fun mail from a mail swap...and the SWEETEST part....she was the girl I SENT TO...she sent this as a thank you...check her out...Rayna Marlee Design http://raynamarlee.wordpress.com/
 This was the TRUE MANIC part of my post....sent my baby off to Washington DC with her school....the hardest thing I've had to do so far....Letting my lil girl (she's 14 - not so little anymore) spread her wings and be independent.


Made a steak taco dinner and some guac(from my recipe last week on Foodie Friday)

GORG tulips....my favey flower and a lil kick of spring!! 

1 comment:

Twinkle Terrior said...

those steven madden boots are amazing! :) have a great week and hope your little girl calls from DC - it is so tough little them be independent GULP!