Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, March 3, 2014

MANIC MONDAY....Going to "the gym"

SO, I'm not one of those people that "goes to the gym"...I prefer a 2 mile walk around my neighborhood (nobody can SEE me here...and they just think I'm out for a stroll). BUT this winter has been SO AWFUL I can't even "go for a walk" and my thighs are telling me it's time (my pants are just a smidge tighter, that weight I gained over Christmas - still here (all but 1 lb) and I just FEEL better when I know I'm being active....SO, I joined "the gym". The walk thru was daunting....getting up the courage to go was daunting BUT I DID IT!! I did it today - for the first time - and I feel GREAT!!!

I laid my clothes out the night before (YES, I really did....we all FEEL better when we are pulled together)
 Outfit deets:
Gold/Silver Glitter Skully T - Walmart
Leggings - Kohl's
Hat - Gifted

Pre-gym selfie

Yes, I REALLY wore bracelets to the gym!! 
Wish me luck on my new endeavor....the hardest part is over - I actually went....I wrote this post because I bet there's probably someone else out there that feels a lil intimidated and outta place at "the gym" like Nike says....JUST DO IT!!

1 comment:

Twinkle Terrior said...

Love your flair for style...even to the gym! That's awesome!! :)