Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

THRIFTY TUESDAY...Dreamin of summer

REMEMBER my post last week on Thrifty Tuesday?!?!? I showed this pic....and I was going to break it down in several sessions?!??!


THIS week will be the summer dreamin series.....
See the multi-color beach bag in the background?!?! It screamed cinco de mayo decor OR a picnic OR day at the beach!! THe purse in front is NEW WITH TAGS from Target (I talked about that last week)
The wedges are UBER comfy and barely look worn...I hemmed and hawed about them but after slipping my foot in it was an easy sell!! The mesh cardi would be adorable as a beach / pool cover-up, the long sleeve thermal has images and the word "MIAMI" screen printed on it, the jogging pants are cropped and perfect for gym wear, the white lace bikini bottoms were BRAND NEW WITH TAGS from Target and the gold sequin tube top is for a project (No WORRIES - NOT wearing that baby out any wear!!). All above clothing items were only $1.00 because it was goodwill dolla days!! I probably would NOT have paid 3.00 and 4.00 for each piece on a regular day BUT for a dolla I can clean the house in them!! LOL! DO you shop in themes too? When you're buying do you think "this would be SO FAB for a Florida vacay?!?!? (even though you in fact are NOT going to Florida anytime in the near future). What are some thrifty things YOU have found lately?!?!?

No comments: