Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, February 22, 2015

A DAY IN THE LIFE....

....pics via my iphone from the past couple of weeks (because I've been B A D about blogging)

Started a project for "Cinco de Mayo"

FINALLY used the "Magic Bullet"

Jewels one day this week #turquoise

I HEART tulips...they're my FAVE

Busted a move at the gym...LOVE this song by Prince Royce featuring Snoop Dogg

Rawkin the new #nikes

After seeing all the FAB posts on instagram about the great finds at #dollartree I had to go for myself...lemme tell you, I saw Dollar Tree with a WHOLE new set of eyes!! And $60.00 later I was on my way home! (stay tuned for THAT post)

It was like the flu suddenly came on...there is a 5 minute difference in the pic on the left and a pic on the right....it hit me all of a sudden and HARD....had me outta commission most the week (EXCEPT for work - still went there)
What have YOU been up to this week?!?!

No comments: