Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, February 8, 2015

ARM SWAG SUNDAY....CHARM BRACELET Edition

I've ALWAYS been in love with the notion of a charm bracelet....something you can add to over time, years, holidays, birthdays, special occasions and each charm represents a moment in your life....There were the vintage charms bracelets of days past....in silver and gold....

image via Martha Stewart Living Feb 2012

I pulled my charm bracelet out of my jewel box a few weeks ago and realized I haven't worn it since 2008....


I still had charms that needed to be added (my son's silhouette which was a vintage purchase from ebay because my daughters was MINE from when I was a child). The top is BEFORE adding said charms...bottom is after....



I LOVE the sound the bracelets makes as the memories jangle together....and as IF that wasn't enough bracelet I STILL layered it!

I have a few sterling silver stamped disc charms in my etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/ObjectofMayaffection?ref=hdr_shop_menu
 

Add them to your Charm Bracelet, Alex and Ani bracelet....or get started!! Do YOU wear a charm bracelet?!??! Let's bring the charm bracelet back!!

No comments: