Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, March 7, 2015

A DAY IN THE LIFE....

.....Pics via my iphone for the week....

Saw cute lil blinged out EOS on Tika's Insta and 5 minutes later I was blinging my own lil eggs

WHICH coincidentally coordinated with my new wallets.....WHAT?!??!! TOTAL happy accident - not planned at all

Got these at K-mart...2 scarf/tie hangers for .94....I don't go to K-mart a lot BUT when I do I manage to find some great things!! Anything to help get this house in order!! THIS is the year of organization!!

The last week PLUS my house has been like and infirmary....flu and cold viruses running rampant....

MADE THIS!!!
(another instacrack find that I couldn't wait to bust out....see Thursdays post for deets)

CRUSHING HARD on this MK bag BUT it's still too expensive at Marshalls.....I KNOW I'll regret it later when I can't find it BUT I need to be my hundreds else where and more wisely.

 On sick days you just wanna crawl in bed with some inspiration....I cut and pulled pictures for my mixed media journaling....

WHICH is shown here....

GOT my hair did....so far people haven't noticed the change...It's a lotta layers...

The BEFORE and AFTER....I think the shorter style is ALWAYS much more flattering to my face....this style is a compromise of the best of both worlds...still have the length AND style!!
 Working on this...stay tuned to a post in two weeks for the finished product....

FINALLY went to the ER to see what's been keeping me down (I was worried it was pneumonia BUT bronchitis is what the Dr. Diagnosed)

MADE my own luggage tag with 3M's self laminating tag maker...sunny glittery spots are ALWAYS a win!!

What have YOU been up to this week?!?!?!

No comments: