Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, March 6, 2015

FOODIE FRIDAY....Tortilla Taco Salad Bowls

In my post last week you saw all my FAB #dollartree finds....THIS was one of them....a tortilla bowl maker....


I lightly sprayed the form with pam and gently shaped the tortilla into the bowl (I made these in my toaster oven because it seemed more economic than heating up the entire oven to make one bowl shell at a time)

Here are the bowls and condiments (I cooked up a lb of 93% lean ground beef in salt free Mrs.Dash Fiesta Lime seasoning)


These lil salsa bowls are also from #dollartree  - SO FUN in these pretty pastels and makes dinner a lil more special! (shredded cheese, sour cream, diced tomatoes and cilantro)

Popped the ground beef in the tortilla bowl and added the fresh toppings


And VIOLA!! dinner was served!! (this is DEF a runner for Cinco de Mayo dinner)

No comments: