Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY....Vacation Edition

With a few pics from BEFORE vacay!! If you haven't ever checked out the Pleated Poppy's WIWW blog posts you SHOULD!! Lotsa fun outfit ideas! You can find the link here http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/


 What I'm wearing:
Striped Mock Neck - Target via the thrift
Jeans - QVC 8 years ago
Sandals - Target NEW via the thrift (if you hold onto something LONG enough it comes back into style!! These faux Birkenstocks are envogue now!!)

 What I'm wearing:
Jacket - Chico's
Necklace - Chico's
Convertible Bag (can be worn as a backpack): Big Buddha via Burlington Coat Factory
Tank - Dress Barn via the thrift
Jeans - Chico's
Booties - Target
 What I'm wearing:
Scarf (actually a wrap) - Chico's
Blue T-Shirt - JcPenny (OLD like 10 years old)
Flower Print Jeans - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's
PRE-St.Patricks Day
 What I'm wearing:
Black Button Down - Shop and Swap
Shamrock Tie - Dollar Tree (last year)
Crops - Chico's
Sandals -Macy's
FIRST DAY OF VACAY....I call this the "money shot" I LOVED walking outside 
(like I seriously asked to walk back up the plank and take pics and SO GLAD I  DID because this was the only time we walked outside without the covering)
 What I'm wearing:
Sweater - Kohls (do you see how PERFECT this sweater is?!??! grey and very chic BUT with a fun tropical pop up the sides - PERFECTLY perfect - not too touristy BUT says "I'm on vacation"
Purse - Wal-mart
Jeans - Hydraulic

This was the CLOSET at the hotel - a legit walk-in

VACAY day 1
 What I'm wearing:
Fedora - Big Lots (crazy I know)
Kimono - Gordmans (last summer)
Necklace - Gordmans (last summer)
Purse - Walmart
(this purse I brought because it was large enough to carry some clothing AND my purse BUT I ended up using it quite a bit and for $7.00 I def got my money's worth....sadly it's a lil worn for the wear after being taken to the beach and dragged on and off a plane BUT I can't part with my "florida travel bag")
Shorts - Thrifted
Sandals - Dollar Tree (oh YEAH...I figured for a dolla they'd be good beach sandals and then we'd throw them away before we came home - these babies did MILES of walking. My daughter had the same pair in silver and she loved them too...TOTALLY WORTH THE DOLLA - go get yourself a pair)

Here they are in my Dollar Tree Haul

What I'm wearing:
Tourist Tee - Surf Style
Shorts -Express
Waiting for the Trolley - drink in hand
 What I'm wearing:
Tunic - Wal-Mart (last year)
Purse - Target Via the thrift (NEW and limited edition - I wanted this SO bad when I first saw it BUT couldn't justify over $20.00 and glad I didn't because it came apart at the seams after the first use and all I carried was my wallet)
Jeans - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's

3 Musketeers - All for one and One for all
My Son's Shoes - Wal-mart (I think I blogged about my savings on a previous post)
My daughter - Dolla Tree (the fab sandals I talked about above)
Me - Another pair of faux birks - I can't remember where I got them...but they're gold with a LEOPARD lining


What I'm wearing:
Fedora - Target NEW via the thrift (last year)
Cardi - Thrifted
Tank - Chico's
Jeans - hydraulic
Sandals - Faux birks - old....
Purse - Target NEW via the thrift

What I learned about packing for vacay in Clearwater.....I overpacked, packed too many dressy items....seriously y'all - no shirt, no shoes, no problem....the vibe was uber casual. I felt GREAT with my choices - not over dressed in the outfits I swapped out and put together (for example the cardi above was actually supposed to be a beach cover-up).
Off to see what you all wore!!

No comments: