Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, April 11, 2015

ARM SWAG SUNDAY....Feelin' MINTY

When laying out my clothes accessories are AS IMPORTANT as the clothes themselves!! Not only because it's the FROSTING of the outfit BUT it's also an occupational hazard!! LOL!! I collect pieces of jewelry everywhere I go....


almost 3 years ago I saw this minty link bracelet on pinterest and sent it to my girly because I thought she'd love it as much as I did....

and a few months later SHE bought it for ME for MY birthday!!!
Circa 2013

This past January I picked up these pieces....

And a few years later they are married and live on my wrists happily ever after!!! 

What's your FAVE place to get accessories?!?!

1 comment:

Monica: Jersey Girl, Texan Heart said...

Oh I am soooooo loving these accessories. Everything about them is awesome!

www.jerseygirltexanheart.com