Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

WIWW

It's WEDNESDAY and that means it time to share what I wore and link up with the http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2015/04/what-i-wore-85/ and Shanna @ http://www.becauseshannasaidso.com/2015/04/embroidered-boho-chic-wish-top-spring-style-2015.html


 What I'm wearing:
Necklace - Maurices
Tunic - Maurices (I LOVE this fatigue color)
Leggings - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's


 What I'm wearing:
Chambray Button Down - Chico's
Poncho - Chico's
Belt - Chico's
Leggings - Chico's
Boots - Madden Girl

Getting ready for the Easter holiday I KNEW we were wearing mint green (I originally had a cream dress BUT it wasn't really me - THIS maxi dress was TOTALLY me)
What I'm wearing:
Minty Denim Jacket - Chico's
Necklace - Walmart - $1.00 HOLLA
Maxi Dress - Walmart





 What I'm wearing:
Scarf - Lane Bryant
Shirt - Chico's
Jeans - Chico's
Shoes - Ross
What I'm wearing:
Kimono - Chico's
Necklace - Vintage
Tank - Dress Barn via the thrift
Pants - Chico's
Sandals -Macy's

SO while on the subject of fashion....I have been cleaning out the closets and am offering my losses as YOUR gains!! If anything below interests you leave a comment and I can invoice you thru paypal!!

 RALPH LAUREN green label size Med Orange t-shirt. $12.00 SHIPPED



VINTAGE Chico’s PLATINUM 3/4 sleeve denim jacket that features scroll work iodized silver buttons, silver monofilament designs and dark blue bugle beads on the shoulder and on the center panel down the back .Chico’s size 2 (which if you are unfamiliar is a size large 12/14). $26.00 SHIPPED





 Vintage shift dress (from the late 60’s, early 70’s). Has a classic gold tone (heavy duty) ring zipper. Features front pockets. there is no size inside BUT fits like a generous large would. How FUN for the vintage soul or a theme party?!??! Measures 37” long, 19” across the bust and 21” across the hips.  Features the ILGWU (International Ladies Garment Workers union label inside). $35.00 SHIPPED

I also have a few things from my daughters closet!! Formal dances are always hard on my pocketbook (We're talking MULTIPLE dresses ladies AND then she decides she does't want them AFTER the return date!!)
 Item up for your consideration is a NEW WITH TAGS JESSICA SIMPSON formal dress. Originally retailed for $128.00.  SZ 6. $40.00 SHIPPED
NEW WITH TAGS BEE DARLIN formal dress. Features a black ruched sweetheart top with one strap a orchidpink sash across the middle that leads to a FAB white bottom with ostrich feathers accenting the skirt . This is a size 5/6 $40.00 SHIPPED


 Black & white graphic print jacket...Is labeled a size small BUT fits like a medium. $20.00 SHIPPED 

FAB graphic jacket in neutrals. Jacket is a size large, 3/4 sleeves and black, white, taupe graphic water-color like strokes. $20.00 SHIPPED


BRAND new with tags embellished pink long sleeve burn out...QUEEN OF COUTURE crown embellished with rhinestones. Size Small.... $12.00 SHIPPED

VIGOSS bootcut jeans. Nice dark wash denim. Size 25. Inseam is 31 1/2” originally retailed for over $70.00. In perfect shape. $15.00 SHIPPED 

OK, off to get some INSPIRATION and see what y'all wore!! IF this closet sale is successful I have a BUNCH more stuff!!! 

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Love the mint denim jacket!
www.amemoryofus.com

Unknown said...

Love the mint denim jacket! I found your blog through Shanna Said So. I host a link up every Wednesday (still live for a few hours), so stop by of you get a chance.

http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/