Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY....WIWW

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2015/04/what-i-wore-85/for What I Wore Wednesday

EVERY outfit can use a good STATEMENT necklace!!! This one happens to be from Wal-mart....

 What I'm wearing:
Jacket - Goodwill Dollar Day's
Tank - Thrifted
Jeans - Distressed Boyfriend's from Chico's
Booties - Target
Necklace - Wal-mart


 What I'm wearing:
Short Necklace - Lane Bryant
Long Necklace - Chico's
Shirt - Chico's
Palazzo Pants - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's

 What I'm wearing:
Jacket - Chico's
T-Shirt - Kohl's
Necklace - Chico's
Jeans - Chico's
Sandals - OLD (2008) - Target

What I'm Wearing:
Vest - Lane Bryant
T-Shirt -Chico's
Necklace - theSassyPearl
Jeggings - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's

OFF to see what YOU wore!!!

No comments: