Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, April 24, 2015

FOODIE FRIDAY....Pineapple Avocado Smoothie from Bethenny Frankel SKINNY GIRL

Do YOU watch the Real Housewives of New York?!?!? Did you watch Martha Stewart Celebrity Apprentice?!?!? If so you MAY know Bethenny Frankel....I LOVE her no-nonsense balls to the wall attitude!! She's also the founder of the Skinny Girl Cocktails and other food products. While on her website (which is LOADED with recipes) I found this one http://www.bethenny.com/food/avocado-pineapple-smoothie-recipe/ for an AVOCADO PINEAPPLE Smoothie....looked interesting SO I bookmarked it in the back of my mind for the next time I had avocado and pina at the same time. My friends that day was WEDNESDAY...

I gathered all my ingredients (I didn't have the skinny girl stevia OR the skinny girl blender BUT if you'd like to send me one Bethenny that'd be cool). I used the #magicbullet





Isn't the color and consistency beautiful?!?! 

CHEERS!!! Bottoms up!!!


No comments: