Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, July 19, 2015

ARM SAWG SUNDAY.....BASIC LAYERING PIECES

As a kid we always went to garage sales and antique stores with my parents....I LOATHED it.....then I decided I needed something to "Collect" something special to look for at each sale....Jewelry and Blue Willow dishes were my go to (I am sad to say I simply threw away the blue willow dishes when they didn't fit my "style" anymore.....to this day I KICK myself....I was 18 and DUMB). I also never saved any of the jewelry I bought either (another FAIL....I can distinctly remember a few pieces). Anyway the moral behind that story IS to this day I STILL am drawn to jewelry like a moth to a flame.....any sale, thrift shop or store I go to I am checking out the jewelry.....

In this thrift store haul I got the bracelets pictured on the purse below....

BEAUTIFUL smal tortoise bangles....they look very ralph lauren to me (no name or identifying marks)

This piece looks vintage....cream and navy twisted plastic....PERFECT for layering with my cream vintage bangles....
 This piece is a niece quality stainless steel....again....perfect for layering....

I will show you how I style them in future posts!!!


No comments: